Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Miracle

Another week, another miracle! Well, since Dr. Yet To Be Named is booked until May 8th, I am continuing to thrive under the care of the illustrious Dr. IC until then. This means (you guessed it!) Baby T got another photo shoot today! I don't know if future baby is going to be a model or a soccer player, but boy was there some posing and moving going on! Baby was sucking its thumb, turning its head from side to side, and kicking its tiny legs. Keep in mind, Baby is only an inch long right now...an INCH! And through technology this little miracle fills up the screen with its already adorable acrobatics.

I could gush all evening about hearing the heartbeat again, seeing Baby's tiny arms waving around, and gazing at its emerging profile. I could try to elaborate on the elation I'm feeling and the pure joy I'm reveling in. But I won't. I know that each week is going to bring about new, beautiful moments that will be more substantial and amazing than the last. I'm afraid if I expound, I will run out of adjectives before I get to week 40...when my miracle ends...and begins.


I have prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1:27

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen!

    I've been following your blog for awhile after Jenny mentioned you. I went to OSU with her and I believe I actually met you once at a mall with Brian Kastl. :)

    Many many prayers for even more beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking your blog every day for updates. Tears of joy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete